16 de abr. de 2010

Dear Diary (Day -1)

Yesterday night, a friend said to me: "Pedro, why don't you publish the Diary you did in China? It looks so interesting..."

And here I am. I won't post all days I lived in China, but there will very interesting posts... Enjoy it.

"MY EXPECTATIONS"

* Learning some word in Chinese, and be able to write them
* Improving my fuckin' English, talking with everybody, during all the time
* Understanding what's the meaning (for Chinese people) of these words:

1. Environment/Nature
2. Consuption
3. Personal relationship
4. Sexy
5. Pollution

* Having different foods and drinks
* Discovery AIESEC in China
* Be relevant to EXPO Project and friendly with every members
* Exploring Shanghai, China and EXPO Event
* Travelling to enjoy and celebrate the New Year
* I also expect an warn reception from AIESEC Fudan
* Awarness from everyone I'll be in contact
* Be available to walk on the street and meet the chinese people
* Having time to work on NFT 2010
* Teaching the most quantity of Chineses and trainees about my country, my culture and myself.


It's all.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário